Terms and Conditions
Welcome to www.stackfix.io. This document sets out the Terms and Conditions that apply to your use of our website.
If you have any questions relating to these Terms and Conditions please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have permission to use our website, but we may withdraw or change our service at any time without notifying you and without legal responsibility to you.
- You may register for an account with our website and you must keep your account personal to you and must not share your passwords or allow anybody else to access your account. Please let us know immediately if you believe somebody else has accessed your account. You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential and may be held liable for any losses arising from such a failure.
- We may suspend or cancel your account or edit your account details at any time. You may cancel your account at any time.
- It is a condition of use of our website that your content is not distasteful, illegal, unlawful, does not infringe any person’s legal rights and is not capable of giving rise to legal action against any person.
- We frequently update our website and make changes to it, but on occasion, material may be out-of-date. No material on the site is intended to contain advice, and you must not rely on it. We exclude all legal responsibility and costs for reliance placed on the site by anyone.
- We may discontinue or alter any or all of our website services and stop publishing our website at any time.
- We are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website (such as the copyright and any rights in the designs) and in any of our material posted on it, protected by copyright.
- Any content that you submit to us or our website for storage, publication on, processing by, or transmission via, our website shall be subject to the following Terms and Conditions. You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty free licence to use, reproduce, store, and, with your specific consent, publish your content on and in relation to this website and you grant us the right to sub-license these rights. You grant us the right to bring an action for infringement of the rights under this clause.
- You waive all moral rights in your content to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and you warrant and represent that all other moral rights in your content have been waived to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
- You may edit your content as permitted by the functionality on our website.
- Without prejudice to our other rights under these Terms and Conditions, if you breach any provision of these Terms and Conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these Terms and Conditions, we may delete, unpublish or edit any or all of your content.
- You may print one copy and download extracts of any page on the site for your personal reference, but not for commercial use without a licence from us. You must not alter anything, or use any illustrations, video, audio or photographs separately from the text that goes with them.
- If you breach these terms, you lose your right to use our site, and must destroy or return any copies you have made. We may permanently prohibit you from accessing our website.
- Any acts constituting an offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 will result in your right to using the site being withdrawn immediately. This could include introducing viruses, worms, Trojans and other technologically harmful or damaging material.
- You must not try to get access to our site or server or any connected database or make any 'attack' on the site. We are not legally responsible to you for any damage from viruses or other harmful material that you pick up via our site.
- Third party links - To provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for (i) the privacy practices of such websites, (ii) the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, Products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or (iii) the use to which others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, Products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.